STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The present website and the digital services it includes were created by the team of agrowork.gr. The purpose of agrowork.gr is, among other things, to find and assign the appropriate jobs for each of its candidates, ensuring all the appropriate working conditions. At the same time it provides information and training services to all members of the agricultural sector in advanced forms of cultivation as through our platform will be created various educational digital seminars with the contribution of experienced executives of the agricultural sector.
The use of the website as well as its services is governed by these terms and conditions, which users are required to read carefully and comply with them. The stay of the visitor on the website and the use of its digital services as well as the utilization of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions. AGRowork respects the confidentiality of your personal data and complies with national privacy laws. Below is useful information on how we process your personal information when you contact us or use any of our services
1. Contact details of the Controller
AGRowork is responsible for the processing of personal data, and, in some cases, for the processing of personal data. It processes your personal data in accordance with the law and in a transparent manner. In case you wish to contact us regarding your personal data, you can contact us by phone and e-mail.
The contact details are as follows:
Tel: +30 6948381825
Regarding the personal data that are classified or can be classified directly or indirectly and through them a natural person can be identified, the General Regulation for the Data Protection of the EU applies. (“Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data”, also known as the “GDPR”) and Law 4624/2019 (“Protection Authority Personal Data, implementing measures of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the transposition into national law of Directive (EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other provisions “).
2. Personal data we process.
AGRowork collects and processes personal and other personal data (current, former or future corporate clients).
AGRowork can collect and process the following types of data:
- full name,
- home – work address,
- e-mail address (e-mail),
- phone number,
- username and password for the accounts created on this site
- employment history, including job titles and corporate names
- job search behavior and preferences, including tracking of searches made by visitors to this site
- information about the devices a visitor used to access this site (such as IP address and device, browser and operating system type, and other operating system support information)
- pages and URLs that refer visitors to this site and pages and URLs that visitors leave when they leave this site
- dates and times of visits to this site
- general geographical location (such as country and city) from which a visitor has access to this site
AGRowork does not seek to collect personal data that discloses racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership or genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person, or health data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
3. Purpose of processing personal data, legal basis
The aGRowork website as well as its digital services provide every visitor / user and every registered user with the opportunity to be informed on issues of agricultural interest and to search for a workforce. In order to use its digital services, you must disclose your personal data (creating an account for a job application and creating an account for adding job advertisements) in order to log in and identify yourself as a natural or legal person. This data is subject to our processing for the lawful provision of available information and the service provided
4. How do we collect your personal data?
Στις περισσότερες περιπτώσεις, οι προσωπικές πληροφορίες παρέχονται από εσάς απευθείας, είτε γραπτώς, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των ηλεκτρονικών μέσων, είτε προφορικώς, για τους σκοπούς που αναφέρονται αναλυτικά όπως για παράδειγμα όταν εσείς:
- Create a job application account or create a job posting account.
- Fill in and submit the online contact form available on the aGRowork website.
- email us
- contact us via telephone
- Fill in your personal information in the aGRowork seminar lists.
- Provide your personal information to aGRowork in order to receive newsletters about its activities – actions, seminars, new services and initiatives.
- Navigate to the aGRowork website.
5. Processing Base
AGRowork processes your personal data in accordance with indent 1a) of Article 6 of the GCC in cases where your explicit, free and fully informed consent is required.
When such consent is required for the processing of your personal data and you decide not to grant it, aGRowork will not be able to provide you with the services and information for which your consent is required. In cases where the processing of your personal data is subject to your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal.
6. How long do we keep your data – Retention Period.
Personal data is retained by aGRowork for as long as is required and is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. The registration information, CV and job applications of the site visitors are stored until the date on which the contract between us expires or when the person to whom our data refers asks us to delete his data.
Personal data for job creation emails and marketing emails are retained until the data subject can unsubscribe from such emails. Business contact details for Business Contacts are retained until we are asked to delete their data. All other personal data related to the Business Contacts that are current customers and business partners are stored until the end of the contract between us
8. Recipients – Recipients of the data
In the exercise of its responsibilities, aGRowork shares the personal information it collects from its website visitors with employers, agricultural cooperatives and other companies that purchase our services.
We may also share personal information within aGRowork and its affiliates for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, as well as for research and analysis purposes, for better service management, crime prevention or detection. If we know that a service provider uses or discloses personal information in a way that is incompatible with it.
9. Right to withdraw consent
Persons to whom data are processed based on consent may withdraw this consent at any time.
However, aGRowork will not be able to provide or continue to provide marketing services or communications to the data subject.
AGRowork sends newsletters about activities – actions, training seminars, new services and initiatives it undertakes to those who have consented. In the event that you no longer wish to receive updates from aGRowork, you can send a request to be removed from the list of recipients at any time without any negative consequences for you.
11. Social media
This site contains icons that enable you to switch to social networking applications, where aGRowork has accounts (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). The information you choose to post through these applications is not subject to this Privacy Statement, and aGRowork is not responsible for the use of the information you provide on such sites and platforms.
12. Updates to the Privacy Statement (or Changes to this statement)
Modifications to this Privacy Statement will be posted on the aGRowork website. Η τροποποίηση θα τίθεται σε ισχύ αμέσως μετά τη δημοσίευσή της, χωρίς προηγούμενη ειδοποίηση. Γι’ αυτόν τον λόγο καλούμε (ή προτρέπουμε) τους επισκέπτες του ιστοτόπου μας να παρακολουθούν τακτικά (ή περιοδικά) αυτή την ιστοσελίδα, ώστε να ενημερώνεστε για τις τελευταίες πληροφορίες σχετικά με τους όρους επεξεργασίας των προσωπικών δεδομένων που η aGRowork συλλέγει.
13. Security of your data
We give priority to the security of your personal data. We implement the appropriate technical, administrative, electronic and physical measures to ensure their protection against foreseeable loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, unauthorized modification and abusive transmission. We store data on servers in secure installations and implement procedures for securing and storing data. Network traffic is monitored and filtered by a firewall system, while data is scanned by state-of-the-art antivirus software.
14. Exercise of Rights
In addition to the right to withdraw the consent you have given us, you also have the following rights, provided that the respective legal conditions are met:
● the right of access to your personal data which we process, as well as information about it, in accordance with Article 15 GIP,
● the right to correct erroneous data, as well as to supplement incomplete data, in accordance with Article 16 GIP,
● the right to delete your data that we have stored, in accordance with Article 17 GIP,
● the right to restrict the processing of your data, in accordance with Article 18 of the GIP,
● the right to data portability, in accordance with Article 20 of the GIP,
● the right to object to the processing of personal data, in accordance with Article 21 of the GIP,
● the right to human intervention in automated individual decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 GIP.